Business: CRISTINA LÓPEZ REGUEIRO (hereinafter “MADRID CON CRIS”)
Trade name: MADRID CON CRIS
Tax Identification No. (NIF): 11857626E
Address: Paseo de las Delicias 107, 1º Izquierda, 28045 Madrid, Spain
Website: www.madridconcris.com (hereinafter “the portal or website”)
This document (along with any other document mentioned here) establishes the terms and conditions governing the use of the website and the purchase of products and/or services (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”).
1. THE USER: Anyone browsing, logging on to and using the website will be considered a user (hereinafter “User”) and, as such, through the action of browsing the website, agree to all the Terms and Conditions stated here and any subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations that apply to this case. The User states to be over the age of 18 and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this website.
2. PURCHASE PROCESS: The User can make website purchases using the established mediums and methods. To do so, they should follow the purchase process, during which time they can add to the cart, basket or final purchase space any products and/or services of their choice. The User must enter and/or verify the information requested in each step to complete the purchase. Afterward, the User will receive an email confirming that their order or purchase requisition has been received. At the time of purchase, the User states that they understand and agree to the specific terms and conditions for the product in question.
3. AVAILABILITY: All purchase orders that MADRID CON CRIS receives through its website are subject to the availability of the products and/or services. If availability issues arise, MADRID CON CRIS will contact the User and refund any payments made for that product and/or service.
4. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS: The prices that appear on the website and/or platform used are final, in euros, and include the corresponding taxes. Prices are subject to change at any time, but these changes will not affect orders or purchases for which the User has already received confirmation. Being charged this amount does not guarantee that the purchase has been completed. The accepted payment methods are: (i) PAYPAL; (ii) credit card; (iii) bank transfer; (iv) Bizum.
5. DELIVERY: If the item purchased is to be delivered physically, this is done on a domestic and international level. For these terms and conditions, the delivery is deemed to have occurred when the User or a third party appointed by them has the goods in their possession, which shall be confirmed by signing the order receipt at the agreed delivery address.
6. RETURNS: In the case of physical goods, the User has 14 calendar days to cancel their online purchase. This period will be calculated as of the delivery date. In the case of a personalized product and/or an item that is consumed at the time of delivery (downloadable, ebook, etc.), the right of withdrawal ceases to exist. The User is aware of this circumstance and agrees to it at the time of purchase. In the case of a workshop and/or activity, the right of withdrawal ceases to exist 15 days before the date of the event. To exercise this right of withdrawal when applicable, the User must communicate their decision, in a timely and appropriate manner, to the email address listed at the top and/or using the form available in the following link [INCLUDE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FORM], digitally or to the mailing address that appears at the top. The User’s payment will be reimbursed through the same payment method used to make the initial purchase. The refund will not be processed if the original packaging has been opened and the product is not in the same condition as when it was delivered or has been damaged after delivery. The refund will be processed once the returned item has been received and its condition has been verified.
7. EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY: Unless legal regulations state otherwise, MADRID CON CRIS is not liable for: (i) losses that cannot be attributed to its failure to comply; (ii) business losses (including loss of profit); (iii) technical errors caused by fortuitous circumstances or other types that interfere with the website’s normal operations via the Internet. The website’s unavailability due to maintenance or other reasons and that interfere with the service; (iv) any failures to comply or delays in complying with the obligations assumed, resulting from factors beyond its reasonable control and are therefore caused by force majeure.
9. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The content of the www.madridconcris.com website, including the images and articles texts in any format, programming language and appearance, are owned by MADRID CON CRIS or MADRID CON CRIS has acquired the corresponding rights from their owners, and are therefore protected by international treaties and intellectual property laws. In accordance with Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, share, distribute, republish, modify or display for business purposes without the prior consent of MADRID CON CRIS. The User agrees to comply with the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by MADRID CON CRIS.
11. FULL AGREEMENT: These terms and conditions and any documents referred to therein constitute the full agreement existing between the User and MADRID CON CRIS in relation to the product/service being sold and therefore replace any pact or agreement previously established between the parties verbally or in writing.
12. AMENDING THESE TERMS AND DURATION: MADRID CON CRIS may amend these terms and conditions at any time but must publish them accordingly. The validity of these terms and conditions will be contingent upon their disclosure, and they will remain in force until they have been amended by other terms that have been published accordingly.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MADRID CON CRIS and the User will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force, and any disputes will be subject to the Courts of the City of Madrid.