Business: CRISTINA LÓPEZ REGUEIRO (hereinafter “MADRID CON CRIS”)
Trade name: MADRID CON CRIS
Tax Identification No. (NIF): 11857626E
Address: Paseo de las Delicias 107, 1º Izquierda, 28045 Madrid, Spain
Website: www.madridconcris.com (hereinafter “the portal or website”)
First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: These are needed for the website to operate correctly, for uninterrupted browsing, and for language or country settings to be remembered. They are used to identify a user’s temporary session or browsing session.
- Technical Cookies: These store generic and anonymous information that does not include personal data, and their purpose is to ensure that the website operates correctly.
- Login cookies: These are created when a user logs in. They are used to identify the user once the website authentication process has been completed.
(ii) Third-party cookies: www.madridconcris.com may contain third-party cookies aimed at improving the service offered by those third parties. Examples include links to social media platforms that make it possible to share the website content, payment platforms and service sale/management applications.
- Analytical cookies: These are processed by www.madridconcris.com or by third parties to quantify the number of users and perform statistical analyses of how the web portal is used. The information collected with this type of cookie is used to measure the website activity and to create anonymous browsing profiles of users to make improvements based on the analysis of the service’s usage data.
The User can modify their cookie settings in the browser settings. Information on how to modify the cookie settings in several browsers is available at the following links:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- For Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Web browsers are the tools that store cookies so users should exercise their right to delete or disable them from here. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. If you do not want websites to store cookies on your computer, simply adjust your browser settings so you are notified before any cookies are stored. You can also adjust the settings so the browser rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies.
For additional information about cookies, follow the link below for the cookies guide published by Spain’s Data Protection Agency: https://www.aepd.es/media/guias/guia-cookies.pdf.