- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION: In compliance with the duty of disclosure specified in Article 10 of Spanish Act 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, I am making the following information available:
Business: CRISTINA LÓPEZ REGUEIRO (hereinafter “MADRID CON CRIS”)
Trade name: MADRID CON CRIS
Tax Identification No. (NIF): 11857626E
Address: Paseo de las Delicias 107, 1º Izquierda, 28045 Madrid, Spain
Website: www.madridconcris.com (hereinafter “the portal or website”)
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: MADRID CON CRIS provides access via the Internet to a range of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter “the content”) belonging to MADRID CON CRIS. The User accepts full responsibility for their use of the portal. The User agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services, and by way of example and not limited to, not use them (i) to commit illicit or illegal activities, or those that go against morality and public order; (ii) to distribute content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in favor of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) to attempt to access and use the e-mail accounts of other users and to modify or manipulate their messages.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The website content, including the images and article texts in any format, are owned by MADRID CON CRIS or MADRID CON CRIS holds the necessary rights, and are therefore protected by international treaties and intellectual property laws. It is strictly forbidden to copy, reproduce, sell, share, distribute, republish, modify or display for business purposes without the prior consent of MADRID CON CRIS. The User agrees to comply with the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by MADRID CON CRIS. Users may view the portal elements, and even print, copy and store them on a computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium provided that it is exclusively for their personal and private use.
6. LEGAL DISCLAIMER: MADRID CON CRIS is not liable for damages of any nature resulting from, for example, errors or omissions in the content, the portal’s unavailability, viruses or malicious/harmful applications in the content, despite adopting all the necessary technological measures to avoid this. The content of this website is made available for informative purposes. MADRID CON CRIS is exempt of any liability, direct or indirect, that may result from the use or application of the information made available in this website beyond its intended purpose.
8. MODIFICATIONS: TOSHA reserves the right to make the modifications deemed necessary to its portal without prior notice.
9. LINKS: MADRID CON CRIS will never be liable for the content of a link belonging to a third-party website and it does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, preciseness, scope, accuracy, validity, and constitutionality of materials or information contained in this website.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: MADRID CON CRIS reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, through their initiative or at the request of a third party, of any users who do not comply with this Legal Notice.
11. GENERAL ASPECTS: MADRID CON CRIS will pursue the breach of this Legal Notice as well as any inappropriate use of its portal by exercising all the civil and criminal actions applicable by law.
12. MODIFYING THESE TERMS AND DURATION: MADRID CON CRIS may amend these terms and conditions at any time, but must publish them accordingly. The validity of these terms and conditions will be contingent upon their disclosure, and they will remain in force until they have been amended by other terms that have been published accordingly.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MADRID CON CRIS and the User will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force, and any disputes will be subject to the Courts of the City of Madrid.